- Boxes are manufactured of first class larch.
- To increase the robustness of the boxes, the corners are supported with metal strips.
- To prevent cracking at the edges and corners of the product, 2cm thick styrofoam is placed at the bottom and the edges (excluding faces) of the boxes.
- A 2cm thick lath is placed in the middle of the box among the stones to prevent crackings at the edges and corners.
- To minimize deflections of the box that may occur , the box is surrounded with plastic supporting strips.
- 1cm thick styrofoam is placed at the top of the case , then covered with nylon to protect from external factors.
- Depending on the size of the product, styrofoam or carton packaging materials are also used in the box.
- In the box at the upper-middle part of the face, a label with all details of the product in box is located.